Update: My Daughter's Room & The Main Floor Bath

Back in January I posted the "before" pictures of the farmhouse with hopes of following up soon after with up-to-date pictures (check those out here), which I never did! And while I've done A LOT with the house I haven't quite gotten those finishing touches completed and therefore have been reluctant to share updated photos. But lately I've had a lot of people asking for up to date pictures, so I'm just going to give in and share the updates with you all! Over the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing the latest photos, including my new kitchen island and completely remodelled mudroom!

To start off, here are the pictures from the two rooms that needed the most paint to cover the old wall colour. Both rooms are still in progress, but have come a long way!

My Daughter's Room BEFORE
 
My Daughter's Room AFTER
Wall Colour: Para Paints Paraffin Wax (Ceilings & Trim Benjamin Moore Cloud White CC-40)
 
Main Floor Bath BEFORE

 Main Floor Bath AFTER
You might not think so at first, but peach is SO hard to cover! Four coats of white to cover that stuff!


 Wall Colour: Benjamin Moore Cloud White CC-40, Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter HC-172

Comments

Popular Posts