My 2013 Favourite Paint Colours

My Benjamin Moore Paint Picks for 2013


love paint colours. It's incredible how a can of paint can transform a room and influence the whole atmosphere of the space. Picking out the right paint colour is vital in decorating a space, and this year I believe that colour is coming back into homes in new and exciting ways that will challenge your approach to designing your home! Below is a list of my favourite paint picks from Benjamin Moore for 2013.



You'll notice a lot of "AF" colours, from Benjamin Moore's Affinity Line.  This is one of their newer lines, and every year I see the colours from this line growing increasingly more popular.  I reccommend checking out this line first when selecting a paint colour; it's a fabulous combination of colours!

Comments

Popular Posts