Autumn on the Farm

Autumn on the Farm


So I haven't posted in a while, mostly because things around the house have been coming along, but just not done enough for an update. Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks though for my mudroom update; I'm super excited about how it is coming together and can't wait to share some photos with you!

Thanksgiving is under our belts, Halloween is creeping around the corner and Fall is here in all her beauty. This evening the views were breathtaking from the house so I took the opportunity to take a few pictures during sunset. Everything outside was golden... so lovely!

 
I had the priviledge of hosting Thanksgiving dinner in my home and took the opportunity to try a new scalloped potatoe recipe featuring savory leeks and nutmeg- so yummy! Check out the recipe at the end of this blog.

Enjoy a few fall pictures from Thanksgiving weekend!

Thanksgiving Dinner






 

New Glasgow


 

Please check out these scrumptious scalloped potatoes!

 

Comments

Popular Posts